Venue: To be advised
Conflict does not limit itself to the living room, office or boardroom. Yet despite the significant time invested in disagreements and disputes, many of us are ill-equipped to engage with conflict constructively and confidently. According to an executive coaching survey of North American private and public companies, 43% of the 200 CEOs, board directors, and senior executives polled rated how to handle conflict as their highest area of need in coaching.
This is where conflict coaching can help.
Conflict coaching is a one-on-one process in which a conflict specialist helps a person involved in conflict develop clarity, comprehension, choices, confidence and competence. This dynamic programme will introduce you to the REAL conflict coaching process and its skills. The course offers a pathway to professional accreditation as a REAL conflict coach.
You will gain:
– Skills to manage workplace conflicts in an effective and constructive manner;
– Ability to use conflict coaching skills to encourage a positive culture around conflict and change;
– Ability to support your team and other clients explore their problems, create solutions, innovate and improve their current situation;
– Ability to conduct a conflict coaching process using the REAL (Reflection, Engagement, Artistry, Learning) Conflict Coaching System; and
– Understanding of the legal and ethical issues in conflict coaching.
Who Should Attend
Professionals who represent their clients’ interests in the resolution of disputes, including but not limited to:
– Executives and managers seeking to develop conflict resolution and coaching skills;
– Mediators and other conflict resolution professionals who wish to add conflict coaching to their range of services;
– Coaches who work with clients in conflict;
– Education professionals who manage conflict in learning and research environments;
– Professionals seeking a conflict coaching accreditation; and
– Anyone interested in dealing with conflict more effectively.